Saturday, August 22, 2009

Haha..the final Kmart trip

Sorry for the lack of pictures. I promise this was my VERY last Kmart trip :) I did two more transactions which I did not post because some of the coupons did not scan correctly, but they were basically repeat deals of previous posts.

4 Beneful dog meals (1.67) each but had two BOGO so all four=FREE
2 Hormel Compleats meals (2.00) each but had one BOGO so both=FREE
2 Easy Mac (1.09) each but had one BOGO so both=FREE
2 Dove 6-pack of soap (7.29-2 coupon=5.29 per pack) =10.58 (for someone else)
1 Chef Michaels Dog Canned Food (.89) used a free coupon given by a dog food demonstrator at Kmart=FREE
American Fare lemonade: Free with coupon since I spent $15 in grocery, health, etc.

Total= 11.30!! :) The soap was not for me, so really I paid nothing but 70 cents tax!! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment